Monday, July 31, 2006

Full Disclosure!

Okay, I finally got around to gathering up all (I think) of my UFO's.

For your viewing enjoyment, here ya go!


What??? Not close enough???

Try this then --be sure to maximize!


For those of you who still can't see all the different names of my UFO's and for those who are "list people", I aim to please...

  • Carnival Throw (AKA Rowan's Carnival Shawl -- Rowan's Classic Holiday Book 3)
  • Top Down Cabled Sweater (designed by me - click here for pic)
  • Silk Corset Top (Annie Modesitt)
  • Sweater from some magazine (will have to look to see if I can still find the pattern)
  • Interweave Crochet Lace Dress (PDF)
  • Green summer top from another MIA magazine (will probably get frogged)
  • Pink Sweater (Cast-On magazine - click here for pic)
  • Same Pink Sweater in green (Cast-On magazine)
  • Clapotis (Knitty.com)
  • Black Felted Noni Bag (http://www.nonibags.com/ - click here for pic)
  • Flower Basket Shawl (Interweave Knits Fall 04 - click here for pic)
  • Bamboo-ina (Orangina in SWTC Bamboo yarn)
  • Garter stitch scarf in Baby Alpaca
  • Klaralund II out of Lion Brand Homespun -- (Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton/Noro Book 2)
  • Fad Classic (Knit and Tonic)
  • Patons Retro Crocheted Summer Top (Patons Heat Wave pattern book - click here for pic)
  • Patons Tweed Turtleneck Sweater (Patons Chunky Knits -- click here for pic)
  • Jessica Simpson Crocheted Shawl out of TLC Amore (click here for pic)
  • Jessica Simpson Crocheted Shawl out of Bernat Cotton Tots
  • Patons Easy Street Sweater out of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Chunky (Patons Street Smart)
  • Patons Easy Street Sweater out of Patons Shetland Chunky (Patons Street Smart)
  • Socks, Socks, Socks, Socks, Socks....... oy.

I have no idea what order I'll complete these UFO's, although since the Carnival Throw is laying in the middle of the living room floor waiting to be seamed, I'll probably start with that. Also, several of the sweaters I started when I first learned how to knit so I figure my tension is probably way different now than it was then... so those may be impossible to complete properly and may end up getting frogged (even though I still like the patterns). Also, the Easy Street Sweaters were knit without me having a clue about gauge (again, beginner knitting days) so I may end up frogging those as well (although I hope not).

The socks, I have no excuse for except that I have sock yarn ADD. I just can't wait to see what the next sock yarn's going to look like when knit up. I'm sick, I know. I did email Lolly to see if she plans to host another Socktoberfest this year so that I could decide if I wanted to wait to work on my socks during Socktoberfest or during UFO August, and since she does indeed plan to host another one, I've decided my socks (or most of them) will wait 'till then. That way I can focus on all my other UFO's!

So there you have it! My fully disclosed UFO list. It's not pretty, I know. But now you know why I KNEW I had to dedicate a whole month to finishing UFO's. And I don't know about y'all, but just compiling the UFO list already makes me feel just a little closer to finishing those pesky UFO's!

Okay, y'all can stop laughing now ;-)

Edited To Add: I think I win the award for having the MOST UFO's!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

Most impressive!

6:35 PM  
Blogger AsKatKnits said...

Jeanie, I am rooting for you girlfriend! I am in awe of your UFO's - if I can find an extra knitter, I will send them your way! Here is to UFO freedom - cheeers!

7:11 PM  
Blogger ChelleC said...

Wow, it's a good thing you knit really fast! You have quite a list, but they are good projects. I know you can do it if anyone can. Sending finishing thoughts your way.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Windy said...

Oh dear dear dear. I'm feeling a wave of nausea just looking at all that!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Wonderful pictures!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home