1. Print O'The Wave Shawl from Eunny, in Kidsilk Haze, mossy green. The center is finished and the edge has grown about 1/3 around. It will be a Christmas present for my mother. No progress.
2. A Cardigan for my stepfather for Christmas, Filati Magazine Special Men, Model number 35, the Material is Lana Grossa Pulcino (discontinued) in chocolate brown. The pieces are finished, I just have to block them, sew it together and then attach all the facings. No progress.
3. A sweater for my brother for Christmas, Filati Magazine Special Men, Model number 12/2. The original yarn called for is Lana Grossa Numero Uno Tweed. I have changed it to Cool Wool Big (100% Merino), since I made him a sweater in the Tweed a couple of years ago. I'm halfway up the front. No progress.
4. A sweater for the love of my life, after Interweave The Ultimate Gift. I chose Yorkshire Tweed 4ply from Rowan in a lovely dark red instead of the cashmere. Front, back and one sleeve are done, the second sleeve is half finished. All knitted up, seamed and the collar is on the needles - another hour or so and it is finished.
5. Sunrise Circle Jacket in Alpaca Sport, 100% Alpaca. The color is a dark aubergine. This one is for me. The back and the left front/sleeve are done. All pieces finished. Needs blocking, sewing together.
6. Ruffles Scarf (Amanda Blair Brown) out of Scarf Style, in Lana Grossa Cool Wool 2000 print, color 725. This one is for Cathy for Christmas. So far, about 16" are knit. 42" now.
7. Berlin Bag (original design from me). 100% Wool from Dyed in the Wool in England, in cream and tan, aran weight. This one is for me. I just need to finish the handles and then felt it and insert the lining. Oh... and publish the pattern for sale! No progress.
8. Shedir (Knitty.com Breastcancer awareness special edition) out of Lana Grossa Numero Uno Tweed, left over from the sweater I made for my brother two years ago. (Stashbusting!) Half done.
9. Marshall baby sweater (Rowan Babies, Kim Hargreaves) in Rowan Wool Cotton in Rose, for Sophia for her Birthday. Front and back are finished. Finished!
10. I have also started and finished another pair of socks for the Mystery Sock KAL.
And started a pair of Pomatomus socks as well as another pair of Beaudelaire Socks. Still loving the socks.
Also new on the needles is theFaroese Shawl from A Gathering of Lace in 100% Lambswool on 3mm neeldes.
While I did not get to finish as much as I wanted (new job and all) I did make progress on a few items, finished one, started and finished another and naturally, could not help myself casting on for another couple of new ones.
So, now on to the two steps forward, one step back knitalong, for more progress in the way of FO´s from today onwards!!