Thursday, August 31, 2006

My WIM's

Want to know why I started UFO August? Because there are SO many wonderful fall projects that I'm dying to make... and yet... I want to make them with somewhat of a clear conscience. What wonderful projects am I dying to make, you ask??? Here are just a few, in no particular order:

Cabled Hoodie -- Patons Street Smart

Cabled_hoodie

Must Have Cardigan -- Patons Street Smart

Must_have_cardigan2

Cabled Pullover with Hood - Patons Chunky Knits

Cabled_pullover_with_hood_1

Forecast -- Knitty.com

Forecastalt


Wanderlust Hoodie -- Interweave Knits Fall 2006

3waunderlusthood


Coral Crossing -- Interweave Knits Fall 2006

3coralcross_1


Weekend Pullover -- Interweave Knits Fall 2006

3weekendpull


Pullover -- Vogue Knitting

Pullovervogueknitting

Martina -- Adrienne Vittadini Fall 2004 Book

Av_fall05_martina1



Are we seeing a trend here? Cables? Yes! Hoodies? Yes! Cardigans? Yes! I know it's a long list (actually there are some more that I haven't gotten around to listing yet) and surely I'll have to choose my favorites, but THIS is why I simply could NOT allow myself to start casting on without finishing some of my current (and archived) projects.

Not pictured but still in mind are a pair or two of flap top mittens for football season (in school colors of course) and a really cute sweater with just a little intarsia in one of my magazines that I can't think of right now....

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Love your picks - I see I'm in the presence of a fellow Interweave Knits addict!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

I have to say you have great taste! Patons frequently has such lovely patterns.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home