Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Only One...



I can't believe August is nearly over and I only got to one of my UFOs.

Still, I'm thrilled that I was finally able to finish Scoop du Jour!

There was no good reason for it being put off for so long. It's an easy pattern, it's a nice sweater. I love the juicy raspberry color of the Reynolds Saucy. It fits perfectly.

Not only did I finally knit the button and neck bands, I even made little fabric covered buttons.

I do recommend the pattern. You can't really see the terrific scoop neckline in my photo, but it's quite fetching. It's a "quick" knit, too. Even with having to reknit the fronts (because I picked up the wrong needles), the actual amount of time spent on this project was very small. One could easily knock it out in a week. You know, if you don't keep putting it away for months at a time.

This KAL was a great idea, it's been very helpful in making me a little more mindful of the need to finish the things I start. So, I may go ahead and have my own little UFO September.

Stephy

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

That looks fantastic!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home