Monday, August 28, 2006

Adore_One - Getting ANYTHING Done???

Recap All that I had to do this month:
Interweave Knits Bonita Top – Never went back and touched this one. Still wondering...maybe a frogpond victim soon soon enough.
VK Lace Edge Cardigan – Worried about seaming I signed up for a Finishing Class...lol as if that will help me finish all this knitting - but I am scared to seam so this may be the ticket.
Noni Rather Huge Carpet Bag – SHOULD go in the wash to felt tonight!
Rowan Carolina – Body is done. Did one sleeve and started over. I STILL love this beauty, but the lace is proving difficult.
Funky Soaker for R – DONE
Felted R Hat – Don’t know where I put it!!!
Lace Leaf Pullover – Waiting on needles for the top.
Green Pants for R – FROGGED
Custom Top-down Lace Sweater – STILL swatching out different laces for this one. I have the design and have been reading Barbara Walkers book…
Baby Bolero – Going to seaming class as well. I tried to backstitch the shoulders and they look like hell.
Mohair Rebecca Wrap Cardigan – HAVE NOT TOUCHED :( From my first post, "Started last week as well. I am ½ way thru the sleeves. This should be an easy finish" FAMOUS LAST WORDS!!
Currently on deck:
Mystery Stole – I have the yarn and have swatched. Just letting it wait though as I have so many.
Rowan Calmer Air – Have the yarn have not swatched.
Fiery Bolero – bought the yarn and have swatched…that is all
Beer Sweater – The yarn is bought but have not swatched it yet.
Felted Wavy Edge Hat– The yarn is bought but have not swatched it yet.
Anthropology Caplet – DONE SISTER TRIED ON!!!! WOOHOOO FO! - No seaming on that one ;)
Little R Jeans – Yarn is bought hanging out…
and one not on the list - I made R (oh by the way that is my 1-yr old boy) a vest for a wedding next weekend. I have to REDO the neck because his head is too big, but alas that WILL be another FO - I mean I have a HARD DEADLINE no nekkid kids at the wedding!

So the blue ones I will so be done - WOOHOO I hit my goal of three for the month! I will post pics when I find my freaking camera. In the middle of FO Madness we are moving across 3 states...yes I am nuts ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home