Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fertig, Done, Finite, Fini.....




Finally completed Tilia - was up until about 5 am finishing it. When I get that close on a Saturday night, what's a knitter to do? Missed church this a.m. though. Not good. I also finished the moebius cowl scarf with another yarn, and blocked a large square of pink knitting that was going to be Madison's baby blanket in 2000 and will not be a poncho in '06 for first grade, LOL:). Hey, never let it be said I waste anything:)
Blocked the sweater, scarf and "poncho" this morning. Here are some pics (I hope they come up!).
Sooooo... that leaves me with the following - let's recap from the entry earlier this month:
1) (This is really a repair - don't know if it counts as a UFO, but can't wear it 'til I fix it!) Fix dropped stitch on back of var. red cotton top (Melissa Leapman, Hot Knits) DONE:)
2) Put fringe on scarf DONE:)
3)Frog back to armhole shaping and complete baby cardigan for Ruby
4)Finish sleeves and neck band for Dan's oversized green pullover
5)Complete sleeves, construction and finishing on green Lavold pullover DONE:)
6)Finish second sock of various pink/purple/greens
7)Tilt cardigan from knitty.com
8)Mosaic cardigan/jacket from Knitter's.
9)Second big grey kneesock.
10)Moebius Cowl Scarf by Cat Bordhi (Knitty Gritty) recently added (shame on me)FROGGED then reDONE:) on other yarn.

I've added two more projects: (11) Started the grey FLAK cardigan (FollowtheLeaderAranKnitalong - http://www.bigskyknitting.com ) ; and
(12) a Fair Isle vest I'm designing myself, using elements of other designs, so it's not 100% mine.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home