Friday, August 25, 2006

My Final Tally

Here's my last FO:



These are the lace pillowcase panels. They're not yet blocked, much less sewn in, but it was the lace that was kicking my butt, and thanks to having converted the instructions into a chart, I fought that demon and won, and feel very good about it. Looking forward to sewing them up, but I have to go buy the pillowcases first, and that may take a while.

Here's my final tally for the month, counting frogged projects as "done," in the sense of having been dealt with as needed (same goes for the lace panels, in my mind). That leaves only the afghan still on the needles, but that was unrealistic from the start. I'm enjoying having it on the needles on a semi-permanent basis, for mindless therapy knitting when needed.

1. Brown Fair Isle raglan sweater

2. Felted pillow cases

2. Black ballet sweater. --SENT TO FROG POND.

3. Pink microfiber Rosebud pullover.--SENT TO FROG POND.

4. Lace panels for pillowcases, from Weekend Knitting.

5. Scarf for Hubbster out of Merino/Yak blend.

6. Socks.

7. Knitted panels for skirt -- SENT TO FROG POND.

8. Mason-Dixon Log Cabin sampler afghan.

9. EZ Mystery Mitten.--SENT TO FROG POND.

I'm so happy I did this! I learned a lot from forcing myself to concentrate only on my UFOs this month. I made a new resolution and some rules for myself - details on these and the latest foray into the frog pond on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home