Thursday, August 24, 2006

another one down...

one to the frog pond and another awaiting major surgery.
I have managed to wipe three things of my UFO list today but not all are finished.
Firstly, I finished the Cherry Tree Hill Supersocks.

Pattern: Cherry Tree Hill Ribbed Supersock
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Northern Lights
Needles: Brittany Birch 2.75mm dpn's
Modification: None

I love these socks and can't wait to find a pattern for the other skein I have.

Secondly, I gave up on the bag, I just couldn't cope with all that stocking stith. I've decided to frog it and use the yarn to make socks.

Thirdly, I finished the two halves of the scarf and when I grafted them together one of the sides was the wron way round - my fault should have left it until morning when I would have been more alert. This is on temporary hold until I can be patient enough to fix.

I have cast on the second sock of my last UFO so fingers crossed it will be finished by next week. I wasn't going to cast on any new projects until Sept but as I had been so good I cast on Rosalind last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home