Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Another UFO August Dropout :(

Hi everyone - this is my first post, and probably also my last on this blog. I had such good intentions when I signed up for UFO August, and I just haven't even made it as far as posting my UFO list. But, I have a good excuse! I am moving to Florida on Sept. 1st and have been busy packing. I have been doing some knitting, but the items I've been knitting have technically been WIP's and not UFO's, so I didn't feel it was right to indicate otherwise. I have finished a pair of socks for my mom (my first pair of socks) and two Mason Dixon washrags this month, and am furiously trying to finish a pair of Jaywalker socks for my sister-in-law's birthday on the 26th - I'm still on the first sock, so I don't think I'll make that deadline. I'm aiming to get them done before I move so I can present them to her in person. I also have been working on a Dinosaur from Family Circle Easy toys - this is a big UFO from almost a year ago. It was intended for my ex-boyfriend's nephew, but since he's now an ex, I do not have an intended recipient at the moment. But I did work on it a few nights ago and am now up to his head. But the packing for the move really does slow the knitting down.

I applaud everyone else for their UFO August accomplishments and continued success. Good luck for the remainder of the month!

~Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home