Saturday, August 19, 2006

#8 Done

82006 052

Another Christmas gift - Jaeger Natural Fleece vest, from JB 36 (not 38 as I originally said - I just noticed.) I probably wouldn't use this yarn again as it has a tendency to break when you sew with it, if you have a long piece of yarn that keeps getting pulled through when sewing. But I think it turned out cute.

It was picked out by my husband's aunt as her gift, as I asked her and my mother in law to pick out their gifts from my knitting books this year! She doesn't spend much time online anymore now that she has three young grandchildren that she watches a lot of days, so I don't have to worry about her seeing her present early. My mother in law's vest (which I haven't started yet) will have to be a mystery to the "blogosphere" though as she spends a lot of time online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home