Friday, August 18, 2006

Integrity or Three FOs

It struck me as I posted on my blog earlier today that one of the wonderful things about UFO August is that it makes me have integrity in my knitting. This is something I think about with the writing that I do...if I have a daily practice of writing, I can improve and give my all to my craft. In the same way, if I finish what I start in my crafting, I gain a level of personal integrity that makes me feel better about myself.

Anyway. There are three FO's from my list:

1. Twitterpated, the project for my One Skein Secret Pal.
2. Baby Bib O'Love (found it this morning finally!)
3. Heartbreakingly Cute Kimono.

I've posted pictures on my blog. Time to revisit my list and see what's up next!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanie said...

Love this post! And congratulations for raising the bar for your own crafting experience. We should all learn a little something from this...

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home