Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just joined!

I just found out about this KAL and am happy to join. I can't seem to stop casting on. I just cast on for a Dream Swatch last night, even though I have plenty OTN. I'm ready to attack my casting on compulsion!

My UFOs:

1. Big Sack Sweater
2. Dream Swatches
3. Mystery Sock for the Mystery Sock KAL
4. Regia Surf Socks for DH
5. Lang Jawoll socks for DH
6. Chicknits Twist Sweater
7. Hempathy Sweater

Not as many as some of you, but plenty for me! I just don't have the room or extra needles. Besides, it's driving me crazy that I keep casting on and then never finish anything.

I do want to start a shawl, just bought the yarn yesterday. But I won't do that until I finish at least three items from the list. The Big Sack Sweater is a challenge, so much stockinette it gets boring after a while. I'm working on the front with the cable right now, so it's not too bad. but then there's the sleeves.

Glad to be a part of this!

EDIT: forgot to add that I also have Cascade Fixation ankle socks OTN as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home