Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend Progress - Three Down, Seventeen to Go (ha!)

Finally! Some weekend progress (all on Sunday, believe it or not - I got nothing done the rest of the weekend.)

81406 004

First item - Linen Print Pullover. This one came out looking more sheer in the photo than I thought it would be, so you can see my cami right through it in the pic below so I thought I would also show it on a hanger. Not crazy about this one.

81406 003



Item #2 - Fetching. Picked up the thumbs and I love it! This was the first time I tried fingerless gloves and it wasn't that hard. I even used the Magic Loop method for the thumbs and it was very do-able.

81406 001
#11 from my list - sew strap onto felted purse - Done!
81406 005
And a progress pic from #3 - Louisa Harding tank. I did one strap/armhole pickup and it came out pretty well! Not hard, just tedious and took a long time, so I see why I've been putting it off.
81406 006
As others have said, it sure does feel good to knock some of these projects out and cross them off the list! I hope to have a lot more progress this week to show everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

Love love love the Fetching. The colour is lovely. Def gonna have have a go at them in sept.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home