Monday, August 14, 2006

Yay for Progress

I spent a lovely week at the beach with my sister and her kids and various drop-in guests. In between--oh wait, nothing but hanging by the water--I finished the bulk of my One Skein Pal project--a bag that just needs to be lined and given handles, and I finished the Baby Kimono, other than adding the ribbon ties. I've got the Cascade Fixation ankle sock #2 moving along--I'm working on the gusset now. I've also sewn my KSKS bag and a few accessories for it. I just have to write up a pattern and pop that baby in the mail. Oh, yes, I also decided for sure to frog the Stripes are Stars v-neck sweater. Pictures after I get the house back in order!

Here is my original list: 1. One Skein Pal gift 2. KSKS kit3. Baby Bib o' Love4. Baby Kimono5. Cascade Fixation ankle socks6. Think Pink scarf7. Jaywalker # 28. Shadow Shawl9. Clapotis10. Stripes are Stars V-neck sweater .

This KAL is such a great idea! I feel so good about clearing off my knitting "plate".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home