Saturday, August 12, 2006

One down!

Okay so I managed to finish one WIP! It was to be a skirt for the darling daughter but once I got it to a good length I realized that it was going to be to big for the girlie's waist. So a wrap it became. It is made from Crystal Palace Poof (really soft!)

On to the list of yet to finish...
This is The adirondack pullover I do not see myself finishing with this this month but the no starting new stuff rule is going to help me make a dent in this sweater. I have been promising him a sweater for some time now so I do believe it is time to get a move on. (I have finally joined it for knitting in the round so I really need an updated pic.


This will be a baby blanket once I have finished spinning the cotton for it. Right now I have 200yrds spun so I am a long way from being finished. But I do need to finish since the baby will be here in December. Ahh the pressure that I put on myself with this one.


This is Kiri which will be lovly if I ever finish it. but it is last on the list for right now because of the baby blanket and the pullover that need to be finished. So it is here on the list but may not see much action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home