Friday, August 11, 2006

Pics of UFOs



As promised (and another one added) This is the sweater for Ruby for which I have to redo the armhole/shoulder shaping.

This is that recycled silk scarf for which I need to add a fringe.

This is from an Elsebeth Lavold pattern book. have got to simply finish! So close!

And this little piggy is a Moebius Cowl Scarf by Cat Bordhi (with variations). Couldn't resist it - an addition to the list. I'm trying to be apologetic, but I just can't. Sorry.

Must. Finish.Old. Projects. Before. Starting.New.One.........

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeanie said...

Is it just my pc or are your pics not showing up?

3:26 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

Nope. Not showing here either.

7:06 AM  
Blogger FuguesStateKnits said...

Not sure - they're showing up on my computer. Will check by editing post and re-upload if a problem.
take care,
joan

7:58 AM  
Blogger FuguesStateKnits said...

Yep - still seeing them.
?
Joan

8:00 AM  
Blogger FuguesStateKnits said...

Now I can't see them - weird!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home