Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Uh oh

I got ambitious today and decided to clean my crafting area. I found a couple more UFO's in there!

1. A pillow from a Jo Sharp pattern book. This one just needs a liner made to hold the stuffing and then the edges sewed together.
2. A pathetic attempt at a shawl. I started this with one of my first attempts at homespun yarn, and the yarn is just not right at all for a shawl, and maybe not for anything. I frogged it today and wound the yarn back into balls. This may be better suited for something that will be felted so the uneven-ness of the yarn won't be so obvious.

1 Comments:

Blogger FuguesStateKnits said...

Your post inspired me to do the same and I frogged two projects, neither of which (obviously) I listed, LOL. But doesn't it feel good to frog something you know will just sit there? Now I can at least use the yarn maybe for something else - or give it to someone who will use it if I won't.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home