Sunday, August 06, 2006

A little delayed, but here's my UFO list

Okay,
This is where I stand with UFO's. My biggest issue is getting bored with whatever current project I'm focusing on and needing a quick and dirty so to speak. Apparently I've had one too many of those lately since this is what I need to finish--and this doesn't even include what I have planned and sourced yarn for already:
1. Nosegay Doily Shawl --this is a crochet challenge I've been working on; it was issued by a fellow crochet pal buddy
2. Bed socks--from Knitting Vintage socks, I messed these up while seeing the Yarn Harlot speak in Austin, while everyone else was knitting, I was frogging back by 4 rows.
3. Tempting II---I signed on for this with the Sexy Knitter's Club and let me tell you, I'm worried about the neckline. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!
4. Absorba--part of the Mason Dixon KAL, I'm working on one for my boy's bathroom. I have two more planned and sourced too!
5. Seed stitch squares afghan--this is an original design I'm working on to coordinate with the couches I painted recently. It's a multi-media type deal that I've been sort of winging it on. Let's just say it's been on the back burner for awhile now.
6. Squash blossom top-- okay, this one might get permanently nixed. Can you say, " Let's cast on 475 stitches?" Need I say more?
7. My fave white shirt--Another original design that's on the needles. I've made good progress so far but I really want to finish Tempting II first before I wrap this up.
8. Ribbon gauntlets--originals on a knitting loom to use up some stash.
So, I'm sure that I have something in the works I haven't discovered and will post it as soon as I do. Till then, I'm working like a dog on Tempting II to get it finished by the end of the KAL. I'll post more later! Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home