Friday, August 11, 2006

Thinking Maybe She Won't Finish Anything

So, I've been really good about working on my projects. I've knit exclusively on my clapotis, except for a long car ride when I thought my sock would be a bit easier to manage. Here's my progress so far, as of a couple days ago.

It still has a ways to go, and I'm going to have to buy another skein of yarn to finish it. UGH!

So yeah, I don't know if I'll complete anything this month. I'm thinking about rotating all my UFO's that way I can get a break from clappy... But at least I haven't started anything new. And I've been REALLY REALLY tempted.

Hope everyone else is making a bit more progress than I am :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate A. said...

I know that temptation! I'm kind of in agony, too, from wanting to start new things, but so far I've been being good by constantly rotating amongst all the UFOs.

It helps to have this much enforced time to think about what to start next when I do start something new...maybe for once I'll make a good choice, and stick with it till it's done!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

Hang in there -- I've been really tempted a few times myself but this is SO do-able and we'll feel SO much better at the end of the month when we can actually show off a couple of FO's!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Elysbeth said...

You are so close on the Clapotis. Keep chugging away. And No No bad dog don't give in to the starting temptation. Knitting is like flirting, you have to be wary of temptation : ) Perhaps next UFO KAL we should form a support group for NOT casting on.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home