Friday, August 11, 2006

Can't Commit!

Although I made quite a bit of progress on my remaining UFOs, I am having a lot of trouble focusing on any one project. Nothing is getting closed to finish. I flit back and forth from one thing to the next over the course of the day. Sometimes I feel like I am pulling teeth--start on one side but when it hurts too much, switch to the other side of the jaw and try pulling there instead....

At least I'm not casting on anything new!

How 'bout the rest of you? Things going well? Having any struggles?

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

I'm doing the same--I alternate between three projects. But that's partly because doing any one of them (they're all lace) would get tedious after too many rows and I'd start making mistakes.

Hang in there! There's always a point where it seems a piece never gets any longer and you're not getting anywhere, and then suddenly--you're almost done!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

Nothing wrong with rotating between UFO's! Just keep working on them!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home