Thursday, August 10, 2006

I can do it, right?


Hi everybody. What a great idea for a knit along! I've got three lace projects I want to finish this month, and I'm not allowing myself to start any other projects until these are done. In this picture they are the pink lace scarf (which is for the Think Pink Challenge), Mon Petit Chou (in black Cascade Fixation), and Miriam Felton's Seraphim Shawl, using two strands of Cinnabar laceweight wool from handpaintedyarn.com. The other project in the picture is finally done--it's the Kimono Shawl from Folk Shawls, made with Knit Picks Shadow in Lost Lake. I finished that one last week, in time for the recipient's August 9 birthday. (Pics on my blog, if you're interested).

Of these three projects, Mon Petit Chou and the pink scarf are at the top of the list. I'm working on both; MPC is complicated and therefore not a "take along" project, but the pink scarf I can work on anywhere. The Seraphim Shawl is third on my list, mainly because I won't use it until the weather gets cooler.

I'm glad to have an incentive to stop dragging my heels on these, and to stop distracting myself by starting other things!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elysbeth said...

I went to your blog, yum to watermelon, wow to the flowers and words can not describe the shawl.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home