Friday, August 11, 2006

My UFO's

I don 't have as many UFO's as i thought but nonetheless I am determined to get them all finished by the end of August.

My List
  1. Booga Bag - i have pretty much completed the bag part and just have 6' of i-cord to knit, then the felting.
  2. Emma bag - i have sort of fallen out of love with this bag, but am sure once it is finished it it will return. I have completed one side and about 1/4 of the other side. It uses Opal sock yarn on 2.75mm needles and is garter stitch, so can be a bit boring after a while.
  3. Unst socks - i completed the first of these last night and should complete the second pretty soon as they were a joy to knit.
  4. Cherry Tree Hill Ribbed socks - once again I have one of the socks completed but joined the KOTR kal and started Unst. Once Unst is completed i will cast on the second of these.
  5. Keith's Socks - and again I have completed one of these and have to cast on the second. These are for my stepdad and they will be cast on after the completion of UFO 3 and 4.
  6. Wavy Razor Shell scarf - This scarf is approc 1/3 of the way through and uses a very easy 2 row lace pattern.

It kinda looks worse written down than it does in my knitting bag, but the projects are all pretty small and three of them are socks. I am NOT going to cast on anything else now until these are completed.

Good Luck everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home