Friday, August 11, 2006

My list is ready (or as ready as it is going to be)

Since I started to develop this list I have started a new project. That is because I joined the Mason Dixon SwapCloth. That probably wasn't smart but here is my list. I know that there are probably more UFOs lurking but this list should do for now.
- Piece O Cherry Pie (and blueberry) - This is for my daughter Carolyn and she is coming home in two days so I want to have them done for her.
- Ballet Camisole - The knit-a-long has kept me going on this
- Ballband Warshrag
My 3 Afghans
- Pure and Simple Afghan
- Waves of Blue Afghan
- Pattern Block Afghan
My 3 Bags
- Cousin It Purse
- Stars and Stripes Purse
- Firecracker Purse
- A belt for my daughter
- Vest
- Deco ribbon purse
- several cell phone bags
- At least 3 scarves
Wish me luck on these, I think I'll need UFO 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home