Friday, August 11, 2006

UFO Update

A few down, a bunch to go! :) Here's an update on my list:

1) Jaywalkers socks - I love this pattern. But I only love it for the first sock. Even if I cast on for the second sock, I don’t love it. Even if I’m knitting it in STR in a gorgeous colorway, I hate the 2nd sock. This is my main project. I’m actually about an inch away from starting the heel flap, so hopefully… hopefully. DONE!

JaywalkersSTR

2) To Bobble or Not To Bobble - I’m so tired of working on this. So tired of it, that I haven’t worked on it. I’m going to rip it out. Maybe I’ll use the yarn for face cloths.
3) Ombre Afghan from Last Minute Knitted Gifts - August marks the 1 year anniversary of when I started that damn thing. I know it’s too hot to work on it, but with August being Neutrals month for Project Spectrum, I really hope to make a huge dent, if not finish the rest of this thing. This project is a gift for my fiancee (I was worried about the Sweater curse, since I started it before we were engaged. I've missed Christmas and his birthday, and I'm hoping to have it for him this Christmas. *lol*
4) Co-Worker Baby Afghan - It’s a Log cabin design courtesy of MDK. I really need to get re-started on this thing. I think I’m using too big needles, and I want to restart it. I have a deadline of the end of October (assuming she delivers on time), but I'd love to finish it before that.
5) Ribby Cardi - Loving this pattern. I really want to finish it so I have something spiffy to wear. I'm about 6 inches into the back piece.
6) Tempting II - Loving this pattern as well, and I also want to finish it so I can wear it already. I think I'm 7 inches into it.
7) Lady Eleanor - I love working on this when I have time, but I’ve been distracted by other things. This is what happen when you have startitis. I've completed 9 or 10 tiers so far.
8) Mystery Stole 2006 - I don’t know that I’ll finish this in August, but I really want to work on it more than I have lately. I'm halfway through the first run of Clue #2
9) Plain Socks on 2 Circs - I don’t care if I finish these. I might actually end up ripping them out as well. I’m just feeling the yarn at this point in time. It doesn’t want to be turned into anything right now. RIIIIIIIIIIP!!
Cloth #1: Monthly Dishcloth August KAL Done, need to take a picture!
Cloth #2: LSSK Mystery Cloth KAL Done, need to take a picture!
Cloth #3: Monthly Dishcloth Mid-Month August KAL - not started yet!!

Here's to finishing even more!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home