Saturday, August 12, 2006

Scratch one off my list!

EDIT: I forgot to mention I started this 8.3.06 and finished it 8.13.06. Woo. And no cheating-knitting in between!
Here's a quick and dirty photo of Picovoli I've just taken. You can see it needs blocking and ironing. I'll be doing all of that tomorrow! I am *so* glad to take that off of the needles.
More details on my
blog.

My next project? A planned project that I forgot to add to my list:
Earthy Computer Mousepad Wrist Pillow. I'm actually going to be making two, so I can use them for the keyboard. I've finally nailed down the cause of my wrist fatigue...it's typing on the keyboard without a wrist rest, duh!!! I can't believe I didn't think of it before.
This will also count as stash-busting, I'm using some Bernat kitchen cotton I received from a friend a long time ago. It was originally intended for chemo caps (my knit group makes them) but I feel it's just too thick for a cap.

The short row shaping will be great practice, as I have toe-up socks on my UFO list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home