Monday, August 14, 2006

StarzAbove's UFO August List

Hi all,
I'm finally getting around to posting my UFO list here (it's already posted on my blog).

A couple of projects that I started long ago:
* A black shrug for my friend Jill (started December 2005)
* My daughter Angel's sweater (started May 2005)

One that I started last month:
* Mystery Stole 2006

And others that I plan to start this month for timely reasons:

* something soft for Jillian
* One Skein Secret Pal item
* Sock-A-Month 2 socks for August

My list is nowhere near as bad as I thought - but the timely projects that I'm starting all need to be done this month, so I'm going to need to stay focused.

The good news is that I have just details to finish on two of the projects already! I'll be posting them as FO's any day now!

StarzAbove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home