Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ready for Seaming

Yeah! The pieces are done. I finished up two WIPs before finally sitting done with this sweater and making some progress. For the past 3 days it has been nothing but knitting this baby. I've been working on the top half of the front and back section by section. I was a bit of a panic when I saw I just had 2 balls of yarn left. Yikes. I ripped out the swatches and got them all set as my emergency supply. It was a good thing I did. The last inch or so on the back is the swatch yarn.
I am so happy to be getting this sweater done. Today will be spent seaming and finishing the neck band. Oh and the yarn is Schoeller Stahl Big in Navy. Not very soft at the moment. I'm hoping washing will soften it up.
The socks I've been ignoring will be up next. I've ripped and started and ripped again since the beginning of August. I've finally decided on a pattern and the current number of stitches for a snug fit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Which pattern is the sweater being made from? I just love it and might have to add it to my list of projects to start!!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home