Thursday, August 31, 2006

Boo End of August! Yay FOs!

I feel like I can't express enough how great this KAL has been for me. I've been inspired by seeing what you all have finished, and I'm pleased with what I managed to get done. Most of my FOs needed minimal work, but I focussed and did that work and now they're off my UFO list. This may be repetitive, but here's what I finished:
1. KSKS kit
2. Twitterpated for One Skein exchange
3. Baby Bib o' Love
4. Baby Kimono
5. Cascade Fixation socks

I frogged my original Think Pink scarf, but have cast on and nearly finished a new one. In fact, I'm determined to finish it before midnight today. I've also decided to frog the sweater and use the yarn for something else. So my remaining UFOs should be:

1. Clapotis
2. Shadow Shawl
3. Jaywalker #2

And, here's the list I'm most excited to make. My What's Next list:
1. Neal's Christmas 2005 socks
2. MB's Christmas 2005 socks
3. Cozy
4. Mrs. Beeton
5. Stitch Diva Simple Knitted Bodice
6. Loop d Loop Capelet
7. Loop d Loop Paisley Bag
8. One Skein Wonder

I'm not sure if I'm going to knit any Christmas gifts this year, but if so, they'll have to join the queue.

Thanks, everyone, for making this such a productive month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home