Thursday, August 31, 2006

New Project Wish/To-Do List

Here's what I'm itching to cast on:

For Me:
1. Knitted Bodice - KAL starts tomorrow: making with Brooks Farm Harmony - this one I'm going to cast on without any further finished projects as I figure I earned this one from the nine I did this month!

2. Aelf from Rowan 40 - bought purplish-black Kid Classic to make

3. Hexagon Coat from Knitting Nature- need to decide on wool to use - Lite-Lopi or something else?

I'm only going to start the first one tomorrow. The others will wait until I'm done with that one.

Christmas Knitting
1. Fair Isle reindeer cardigan from Rowan Babies for McKenna (have yarn and buttons)

2. Debbie Bliss Soho purse for Christmas gift - have yarn

3. Jim's Harley sweater - have Burly Spun in black with orange for the accents

4. Peg's garter stitch vest from Classic Knitted Vests book- Karabella Aurora black/white Melange (webcast knitting)

I'm going to start #4 right away as I have to have something to knit for webcasts and I have no other mindless knitting right now. I will finish two more projects before I cast on for #1, but I have to get that one going as I haven't done fair isle before except in class and I may need time to get it done before Christmas.

New Technique Knitting

1. intarsia felting project from interweave knits

Probably won't start this one until some time in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home