Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Final FO

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anastasia Socks.

These were originally supposed to be Rapid River Socks, but the yarn just wasn't working with the pattern. Then I tried a sock pattern of my own design, but that wasn't working for me either. I finally made this pattern and through no fault of the pattern design the result is: meh. Full details here.

Final Count

1. Evil FROGGED Details on Blog tomorrow
2. Interweave Knits Eyelet Chemise DONE
3. Mon Petit Chou DONE
4. River Rapid Socks NOW Anastasia Socks DONE
5. The Spirit of the Southwest Shawl DONE
6. My Knock-off Karabella Sweater (haven't blogged this yet) DONE
7. Lucky Clover Lace Wrap FROGGED Details on Blog tomorrow
8. Somewhat Cowl FROGGED Details on Blog tomorrow

So out of eight projects I finished Five and frogged Three. And I am now clear to start new projects with wild abandon.

Thanks for a great August UFO. We should definately do this again next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home