Thursday, August 31, 2006

What I Knit during August


I've haven't posted at all since my very first post, because it's been such a busy month. But things went pretty well, even so. I finished my pink lace scarf for the Think Pink Challenge, as well as two cotton facecloths for one of my sisters (sorry, no photos of those--I gave them to her as soon as they were done).

I also made this adorable Teddy Bear Sweater as part of my Fearless Finishing class, which met for four Saturdays at WEBS. Great class--I highly recommend it, especially the teacher, Dori Betjeman. She was wonderful!

And I've made good progress but haven't finished Mon Petit Chou. Here she is, with the front and back of the hipster almost ready to be joined.

Another UFO--the Seraphim Shawl--is about halfway done. It got put on the back burner while I worked on these projects, plus (I know, I should't have) started the Union Square Shawl/Poncho from Weekend Knitting.

This has been a very motivating KAL. I'm sorry I didn't post much, but I enjoyed reading everyone's posts and seeing all your beautiful work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Ooh, I love the pink lace scarf!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home