Monday, September 10, 2007

UFO August Drawing Winner

Hey Everybody -- Sorry about the late post on the drawing! This weekend turned out to be much busier than I expected it to be. BUT. We DO have a winner for the UFO drawing!!! Our winner is The Purloined Letter! Congratulations!!! Please email me with your mailing address and I'll get a copy of Ashley Paiges Sexy Little Knits out to you right away!

Thanks again to everybody who participated in UFO August and don't forget about Two Steps Forward, One Step Back for those who want to keep churning out the FO's!

Also, be looking for another UFO August next summer!

Edited to Add: Hannah was kind enough to remind me that I needed to draw a second name out of the "hat" for a skein of Hill Country Sweet Feet Sock yarn -- I completely forgot about the other prize! So sorry!!! Anyway, the winner of Sweet Feet Sock Yarn goes to Robin! Yeaeaea!!!! Congrats to both of you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Thanks for an inspiring KAL!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Awesome! I have been wanting to try socks! This has been a lot of fun, Jeanie - thanks for setting this up.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

This was such a terrific experience! And to top it off with a prize! Thanks!

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home