Friday, July 28, 2006

A small list, but it needs to get done!

Hi everyone,

I'm really happy to have joined this "knitalong". I had already planned on finishing my projects before starting anything new and I'm glad to know others are doing it too.

I don't have many UFOs (only two), but I know that if I don't make a commitment they won't be done until 2007! On the needles I have:

Mariah from Knitty. I started it in January and it all was going well until I realized that I had done the sleeves wrong. I put it aside for a couple of months and I picked it up again earlier this month. I redid the sleeves and I'm currently a few rows into the yoke.

Kiri (link to pdf pattern). It's my first big lace project and I'm loving it.

I wish you all good luck with your UFOs!

~Caroline~

1 Comments:

Blogger ChelleC said...

Caroline, you don't have many, but those are major projects. We'll be rooting for ya along the way!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home