Friday, July 28, 2006

Boo UFOs. Hooray UFO August.

Here is my list, in my current order of priority:
1. One Skein Pal gift (shhh...it's actually crochet)
2. KSKS kit
3. Baby Bib o' Love
4. Baby Kimono
5. Cascade Fixation ankle socks
6. Think Pink scarf
7. Jaywalker # 2
8. Shadow Shawl
9. Clapotis
10. Stripes are Stars V-neck sweater (although I'm thinking seriously about sending this one to the frog pond...I can tell already the fit is going to be wonky).

I'm excited about this "along." A lot of my projects don't need much to be finished...just for me to finish them! I can't wait to see what everyone else is doing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

So I'm not the only one with clappy issues. Good luck!

6:52 PM  
Blogger ChelleC said...

Good luck on those Jaywalkers. I tried those several months ago, several times, and ended up ripping them out. They didn't fit. I tried twice and finally decided they weren't for me. Maybe someday I'll try again, but they are NOT on my UFO list.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

The Clap is my current oldest UFO...and Jaywalkers? I love the look of the pattern, but it's just taking For-evah!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home