Thursday, July 27, 2006

My List

Here's my list of UFO's. It isn't terribly long, but I've lost all motivation to work on them and some are quite old.

1.Clapotis - Started in March 05. I'm knitting it with thinner yarnt than called for so it's taking FOREVER to grow.

2.Blue 'N' Brown Stripey Scarf - Started December 04 (eek!). Again, this one is taking forever, this time thanks to making it in double knitting.

3.Ruffles Scarf - Started Marchish 06. No real reason I put this down. I just got caught up in some socks.

4.(Not) Padded Footlets - Started June 06. Maybe not a true UFO, but I'm suffering from serious second sock syndrome here.

Well, there she is. I'm mostly working on my footlets now, when not caught up in my latest reading obsession, but I'll be pulling out the Clapotis very soon. Thanks for the motivation Jeanie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanie said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't quite gotten to my UFO list, but I'd completely forgotten about my Clapotis! Yep, got one of those too! Maybe we could "Clap" together!

8:13 PM  
Blogger ChelleC said...

Good luck! I made a Clapotis for my mother and really liked it. I may do one again for me, but not until my list is done.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home