Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tackling My UFOs

Here's my list of UFOs in order of need-to-complete importance. It's actually a partial list. I have a feeling that there are more projects hiding in closets or under beds. I think I need a UFO August through December. Anyway, here goes:

  1. Honeymoon cami -- This is a barter that I did for some coaching. My coaching is finished, but the cami is not.
  2. OSSP gift -- This needs to be sent by the end of August. I don't even know what I'm going to make yet.
  3. Aran braid sock -- I have about 1 inch of the ribbing done on the second sock for my mom.
  4. Chevron striped sock -- One sock is completed and about 3 inches into the second sock.
  5. Boys cardi -- I started this about 4 years ago for my son. He's now 11, so it'll have to be for his little brother. All that's left is the seaming and top-stitching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home