Saturday, July 29, 2006

Three Cheers for UFO August!

What a great way to end the summer - cleaning out my knitting bags of all the UFO's that have accumulated. I swear they multiply at night!

Here is my list:
1. Socks from "Greetings from the Knit Cafe" - one done, one cast on.
2. Widdershins socks from Knitty - both cast on, about 2 inches of each toe is complete.
3. Lace socks (on size ZERO's) from Spring IK. One cuff is cast on.

I think there is a pattern here! There are a couple of sweaters laying around here as well... it is not all socks!

4. Cabled Sweater from Debbie Bliss - it has been too hot to knit with Alpaca Silk! Back is complete, front is started, no sleeves yet.
5. Vest from Rowan in Summer Tweed - half way done with this
6. Soleil from Knitty - I am about 1/2 done with this as well.

I am ready and raring to go on finishing up these UFO's!

1 Comments:

Blogger ChelleC said...

I think you are doing the same lacey socks as I am - the Spring IK. Yep. Mine are pictured on my blog. One down, one left to go. They are pretty but tedious!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home