Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wrap-up



Thanks to the support and encouragement of the KAL members, this month I finished 6 of the projects I had in my baskets.

1. Icarus
See finished shawl

2. Linen Feather and Fan Stole
Finished

3. Irish Hiking Scarf
Finished

4. Must Have Cardigan
Finished

5. Blue Socks
Finished



6. Laura Ingalls shawl
Finished

A present for a young friend, here modelled by Snow White's evil witch bearing a tomato a poisioned apple and by a friendly pirate.




7. Pi Shawl
While this is not an FO, it has turned from UFO to active WIP. All that is left is about 80% of the edging. It requires a great deal of attention compared to what I have these days, so it is slow going. But it IS going now!



8. Birthday Bunnies in Ballarina Suits
No progress

9. Birthday Fairytale Mice
No progress


Unfortunately, I also seem to have acquired a couple of new unfinished projects:

1. A sock, always a good project to have on the needles:



2. And a knit-in-the-car seed stitch soy silk shawl:



But hey, they don't have to be finished until NEXT August, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I love your shawl. My final UFO is the same pattern but in a deep emerald color. I am about halfway through chart 3 and anxious to get it done, but like your Pi shawl, it is a WIP, but not yet a FO! Congratulations on so many projects finished!!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Well done! Congratulations on all of your FO's!
I'm madly knitting my last UFO of the month to finish by tonight.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home